Though these last seven months have changed the way we would normally operate, our cadet clubs are still active and developing their leadership skills.
• The Corbin Forum is staying physically ready as they have been hosting Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) workout prep sessions.
• Kendo Club has impressively resumed regular practices while taking into consideration proper safety efforts.
• Implementing social distancing and masks the Gospel Choir and Glee Club have successfully adapted to a new practice formation.
• Asian Pacific Forum celebrated their culture by hosting a public event that included food.
• Wanting to stay on their game, Orienteering trained at Lake Frederick while passing on orienteering skills to its new members.
• At the start of the pandemic the Cadet Yoga Class kept some of us calm and active as they released a few virtual yoga practices on social media. Now they are offering classes and workshops that are all cadet led.